Thursday, August 18, 2011

Picture Overload..

This past weekend my family packed up our trailer and our cars and headed down to the ever beautiful Fairview (they weren't lying) to go camping.  This trip has been long over due... the last time I have been was two years ago! Now I know what you are thinking.... How can a girl that practically lives in 4 inch heels possibly like camping?! Well obviously the only reasonable explanation is that there is a minor flaw in my DNA makeup....I stress minor, because everything else about me is perfect.  (I joke, I joke. I kid, I kid.)  

In short, this is one of those rare outdoorsy past times that I actually really enjoy, and you know we are gonna do it up right.  Which includes documenting the trip, in true blogger fashion.  And hey, since we are in the blogosphere, I'm gonna share that documentation with you all!




I had to throw in an outfit post! 





Sometimes I amaze myself with my photography skills :) 








Check out that view... Fair no? 




She's going to be a model someday...







Until Next time peeps....Luvs n Hugs....MWaH!

No comments:

Post a Comment