Saturday, May 28, 2011

Catching Up...





Behind the Outfit: Dress: Target, Blazer: Nordstrom, Tights:Kohls, Necklaces:gift

Despite popular belief I am still alive and kickin, and I suppose I could apologize for the long absence, but I won't.

I guess I can catch you up on current events within my life.... I turned 20.

I did some chalk art with my sisters:












I have been working and studying my bum off, and i hope to be able to post more often. :) 

Oh i recently went to the U2 concert- pictures to come :) 

Loves&Hugs....MWaH!

2 comments:

  1. that art is great! I also like the color of your tights :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, lots going on in your life! lovvve the sidewalk art, and your dress in the first few phots. such a great print! <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete